Monday, January 9, 2012

Instagram Monday

I'm going to start a new trend on my blog and feature a new Instagram artist every Monday. I'm calling it... Instagram Monday! I know, flashy. Pay me the big bucks and I'll come up with something more appealing. So basically every Monday I'm going to suggest an Instagram user for you to follow and I will show 5 or so of their pictures. I just started using it a few months ago and I love it. It seriously is like having about 10 different cameras, all in your phone.

For those of you that don't know, Instagram is an app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, which allows you to add a filter to any photo, pre or post capture. It's really great! Also, its Facebook and Twitter integration makes it extremely easy to post your photos for your friends to see. Oh yeah, it's free too!

For my first feature artist I am going with Marianne Hope (mariannehope)

Bio: Norwegian, living in Holland and lovin' it!
Freelance photographer

FB: Picturely spoken
Blog: creativelyjustme.blogspot.com
Twitter: @hopemarianne





No comments:

Post a Comment