Sunday, January 15, 2012

iPhone 5

It's 2012 and the speculation is as high as ever. When will Apple release the iPhone 5 AND what will it look like?!? Me, myself, and I are dying to know! I'm currently on the news version, the 4S, which is basically the same as the 4, but with Siri. It is said that when the 5 is released we will never look at smart phones the same way again. I know that sounds a bit outlandish, but if there was a company who could back up those expectations, Apple would be it.

So, I scoured the Internet to try and catch a glimpse of what the 5 might look like. Of course, there are countless fakes, which actually provides more entertainment than if I had actually found real photos of the 5. I've posted a few for you to enjoy as well! Let me know which one you like the best! My favorite is the last one.









In terms of real ease dates they range anywhere from February 24th (Steve Jobs' birthday), to mid-March (to pre-empt a possible iPad 3 release), to June (the original iPhone release month), to Oct/Nov. While Apple hasn't tipped their hat yet, it seems that an announcement will be coming soon.

But for now, I leave you with this video of 'things to come' for future iPhones. This concept video was created by the Aatma 3D Animation Studio. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment