Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's A New Year!

Ok, I admit it. I've been slacking majorly in my posting over the last few weeks.  From graduation, to moving back home to Florida, it has gotten me behind, but I promise I will rally for 2012.  I vow to make a post every day this year! That's right, 366 posts as it is a leap year!

2011 was a crazy year for me.  For the most part it was all about school as I was trying to finish up strong and graduate. After a slow start Freshman year, I made a goal to graduate with a 3.0 GPA. Heading into my last semester I had a 2.98 GPA. With 4 classes left, I had to get 3 B's and one A to reach it.  Turns out I got straight A's for the first time ever.  Talk about finishing on a high note!

So, now it is time to enter the working world!  I've always been told, "Make sure you do something that you like, otherwise your going to hate your job." So, naturally I'm looking at my first love, Sports.  Hopefully I'll be getting some good news soon but for now, keep your fingers crossed.

For my first post of 2012, I will look back at last months graduation.  Mom, Dad, Alexandra, and Grandma Steranka came into Morgantown to watch me walk.  The kicker for the whole weekend was that the WVU men's basketball team was hosting University of Miami the night before graduation.  And if you don't know, that's where my sister Alexandra graduated from college!  After graduation, we celebrated with some champagne and then took some pictures around campus.  It was a great weekend that I was glad to finally share with my family.

Here's to a great 20 Dozen! (haha)















                                             360 Panorama - Woodburn Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment