Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Seattle 2010 - Part 1

Last year I left the day after Christmas with my friend Ashley to fly to Seattle and spend the week with my 2nd family, the Mignognas (Danielle, Lauren, and Zach). They rented out a house for two weeks on Fox Island located near Gig Harbor. The house is right on the water overlooking Puget Sound. The views were amazing! People say that it always rains in Seattle, but we had amazing weather the whole time. We would wake up in the morning to 40 degree weather and it would warm up to the mid 50s by the afternoon. One of the best parts was when Danielle would make us all delicious meals (pictures below), always from scratch! The house offered tons of amenities from a basketball/tennis court, to a golf mat so you could hit balls into the water. Also, the fully stocked library provided some 'interesting' reads.They also had kayaks, which we took out one day. I'm going to split this post into 2 parts. Today I'll post the pics from the house and tomorrow I'll add the ones from downtown Seattle/Space Needle.












No comments:

Post a Comment